Skip to main content

rich man poor man cast



The TV miniseries "Rich Man, Unfortunate Man" was delivered in 1976. Here is the fundamental cast of the series:


Peter Strauss as Rudy Jordache

Scratch Nolte as Tom Jordache

Susan Blakely as Julie Prescott

Edward Asner as Axel Jordache

Dorothy McGuire as Mary Jordache

Robert Reed as Teddy Boylan

Charge Bixby as Willie Abbott

Beam Milland as Duncan Calderwood

Van Johnson as Sid Gossett

Gloria Grahame as Sue Prescott

Kim Darby as Virginia Calderwood

Talia Shire as Teresa Santoro

Fionnula Flanagan as Mary Agnes Jordache

Harry Guardino as Falconetti

David Huffman as Wesley Jordache

If it's not too much trouble, note that this cast alludes to the first 1976 series, and there might have been extra transformations or side projects with various PROJECTSPROJECt




if i were a rich man lyrics

"In the event that I Were a Rich Man" is a famous melody from the melodic "Fiddler on the Rooftop," with music by Jerry Bock and verses by Sheldon Harnick. Here are the verses to the tune:


Dear God, you made many, numerous needy individuals.

I understand, obviously, that it's no disgrace to be poor.

Yet, it's no amazing privilege by the same token!

All in all, what might have been so horrendous in the event that I had a little fortune?


[Stanza 1]

On the off chance that I were a rich man,

Ya ha deedle, bubba deedle dum.

The entire day I'd biddy bum.

On the off chance that I were a well off man.


[Section 2]

I wouldn't need to buckle down,

Ya ha deedle, bubba deedle dum.

In the event that I were a biddy rich,

Inactive diddle daidle man.


[Section 3]

I'd fabricate a major tall house with rooms by the dozen,

Directly in the center of the town.

A fine tin rooftop with genuine wooden floors beneath.

There would be one long flight of stairs simply going up,

Also, one much longer descending,

Also, another turning into dead end, only to look good.


[Stanza 4]

I'd fill my yard with chicks and turkeys and geese and ducks

For the town to see and hear.

Screeching similarly as uproariously as possible.

Furthermore, each uproarious "chirp" and "swaqwk" and "blare" and "quack"

Would land like a trumpet on the ear,

As though to say "Here carries on with a rich man."


[Chorus]

On the off chance that I were a rich man,

Ya ha deedle, bubba deedle dum.

The entire day I'd biddy bum.

In the event that I were a well off man.

I wouldn't need to buckle down,

Ya ha deedle, bubba deedle dum.

In the event that I were a biddy rich,

Inactive diddle daidle man.


[Refrain 5]

I'd see my better half, my Golde, seeming to be a rich man's significant other,

With a legitimate twofold jaw.

Directing dinners to her heart's pleasure.

I see her grandstanding and swaggering like a peacock,

Oy, what a cheerful state of mind she's in,

Shouting at the workers constantly.


[Section 6]

The main men around would come to grovel on me!

They would request that I prompt them,

Like a Solomon the Shrewd.

"If it's all the same to you, Reb Tevye..."

"Excuse me, Reb Tevye..."

Presenting issues that would cross a rabbi's eyes!


[Section 7]

What's more, it won't have the slightest bit of effect on the off chance that I answer right or wrong.

At the point when you're rich, they think you truly know!

Assuming I were rich, I'd have the opportunity that I need

To sit in the place of worship and implore.

Furthermore, perhaps take a load off by the Eastern wall.

Furthermore, I'd talk about the sacred books with the learned men, a few hours consistently.

That would be the best thing of all.


[Chorus]

In the event that I were a rich man,

Ya ha deedle, bubba deedle dum.

The entire day I'd biddy bum.

In the event that I were a well off man.

I wouldn't need to buckle down,

Ya ha deedle, bubba deedle dum.

In the event that I were a biddy rich,

Inactive diddle daidle man.


[Outro]

Ruler who made the lion and the sheep

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ਪੰਜਾਬ ਦੇ ਕੁਲ ਕਿੰਨੇ ਪਿੰਡ ਹਨ, total villages in punjab

 🙏ਪੰਜਾਬ ਦੇ ਜ਼ਿਲ੍ਹੇਆ ਵਿੱਚ ਕੁੱਲ ਕਿੰਨੇ ਪਿੰਡ ਹਨ ਤੇ ਕਿਹੜੇ ਕਿਹੜੇ ਜ਼ਿਲ੍ਹਿਆਂ ਚ ਕਿੰਨੇ ਕਿੰਨੇ ਪਿੰਡ ਹਨ ਹੁਸ਼ਿਆਰਪੁਰ=1420 ਗੁਰਦਾਸਪੁਰ=1206 ਜਲੰਧਰ====964 ਲੁਧਿਆਣਾ==916 ਪਟਿਆਲਾ==915 ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਸਰ==776 ਕਪੂਰਥਲਾ==703 ਫਿਰੋਜ਼ਪੁਰ=682 ਰੂਪਨਗਰ==615 ਸੰਗਰੂਰ===572 ਤਰਨਤਾਰਨ=513 ਸ਼ਹੀਦ ਭਗਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਨਗਰ=472 ਫਤਿਹਗੜ੍ਹ ਸਾਹਿਬ=446 ਫਾਜ਼ਿਲਕਾ==438 ਸਾਹਿਬਜਾਦਾ ਅਜੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਨਗਰ=427 ਪਠਾਨਕੋਟ=410 ਮੋਗਾ=352 ਬਠਿੰਡਾ=294 ਮੁਕਤਸਰ ਸਾਹਿਬ=234 ਮਾਨਸਾ=240 ਬਰਨਾਲਾ=128 ਫਰੀਦਕੋਟ=171 ਪੰਜਾਬ ਦੇ ਟੋਟਲ ਗਿਣਤੀ ਪਿੰਡਾ ਦੀ ਗਿਣਤੀ=12894 ਪੰਜਾਬ ਦੀ ਲੱਗਭਗ ਸਾਰੀ ਜਨਸੰਖਿਆ ਮੁਤਾਬਿਕ 2020 ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਸਰ=   2839000 ਤਰਨ ਤਾਰਨ 1276000 ਗੁਰਦਾਸਪੁਰ =2602000 ਪਠਾਨਕੋਟ=626000 ਕਪੂਰਥਲਾ==-929000 ਜਲੰਧਰ====2500000 ਹੁਸ਼ਿਆਰਪੁਰ-1808000 ਸਹੀਦ ਭਗਤਸਿੰਘ ਨਗਰ   698000 ਫਤਿਹਗੜ੍ਹ ਸਾਹਿਬ 684000 ਲੁਧਿਆਣਾ 3988000 ਮੋਗਾ 1135000 ਫਿਰੋਜ਼ਪੁਰ 2313000 ਮੁਕਤਸਰ ਸਾਹਿਬ 1028000 ਫਰੀਦਕੋਟ 703000 ਬਠਿੰਡਾ 1582000 ਮਾਨਸਾ 877000 ਪਟਿਆਲਾ 2126000 ਰੂਪ ਨਗਰ 780000 ਸੰਗਰੂਰ 1886000 ਬਰਨਾਲਾ 678000 ਸਾਹਿਬਜਾਦਾ ਅਜੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਨਗਰ 1135000 2020 ਦੇ ਮੁਤਾਬਿਕ ਟੋਟਲ ਅਬਾਦੀ ਲੱਗਭਗ 32193000 ਤਿੰਨ ਕਰੋੜ ਇੱਕੀ ਲੱਖ ਤਰਾਨਵੇ ਹਜ਼ਾਰ ਲੱਗਭਗ ਵੇਖੋ ਕਿੰਨੀ ਅਬਾਦੀ ਹੈ ਪਰ ਪੰਜਾਬ ਵਿੱਚ ਕੋਈ ਵੀ ਚੰਗਾ ਹਸਪਤਾਲ ਨਹੀ

ਸੁੱਖ ਵੇਲੇ ਸ਼ੁਕਰਾਨਾ, ਦੁੱਖ ਵੇਲੇ ਅਰਦਾਸ, ਹਰ ਵੇਲੇ ਸਿਮਰਨ

ਸੁੱਖ ਵੇਲੇ ਸ਼ੁਕਰਾਨਾ ÷ਜੇ  ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਨੇ ਤਹਾਨੂੰ ਸੁੱਖ  ਦਿੱਤਾ ਹੈ, ਤੇ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਦਾ ਸ਼ੁਕਰਾਨਾ ਜਰੂਰ  ਕਰਿਆ  ਕਰੋ । ਦੁੱਖ ਵੇਲੇ ਅਰਦਾਸ ÷ ਜੇ   ਤੁਸੀਂ  ਕਿਸੇ  ਕਾਰਨ  ਦੁਖੀ ਹੋ ਤਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਅੱਗੇ ਸੱਚੇ  ਮਨ ਨਾਲ ਅਰਦਾਸ ਕਰੋ  ਤੇ ਸਭ ਕੁਝ ਠੀਕ ਹੋ ਜਾਵੇਗਾ  ਇਹ ਮੇਰਾ  ਵਿਸਵਾਸ ਹੈ । ਹਰ ਵੇਲੇ ਸਿਮਰਨ ÷  ਹਰ ਵੇਲੇ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਦਾ  ਸਿਮਰਨ ਕਰਨਾ ਚਾਹੀਦਾ ਹੈ  ਸਤਿਨਾਮੁ  ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ।

ਮਾਂ ਪਿਛਲੇ 3 ਦਿਨਾਂ ਤੋਂ ਹੱਥਾਂ ‘ਚ ਪੁੱਤ ਦੀ ਫੋਟੋ ਫੜ੍ਹਕੇ ਮਾਈਕ ‘ਤੇ ਉੱਚੀ-ਉੱਚੀ ਬੋਲਕੇ ਲੋਕਾਂ ਅੱਗੇ ਘਰੋਂ ਗੁੰਮ ਹੋਏ

 ਜਿਸ ਸਹਿਜ ਨੂੰ ਲੱਭਣ ਲਈ ਉਸਦੀ ਮਾਂ ਪਿਛਲੇ 3 ਦਿਨਾਂ ਤੋਂ ਹੱਥਾਂ ‘ਚ ਪੁੱਤ ਦੀ ਫੋਟੋ ਫੜ੍ਹਕੇ ਮਾਈਕ ‘ਤੇ ਉੱਚੀ-ਉੱਚੀ ਬੋਲਕੇ ਲੋਕਾਂ ਅੱਗੇ ਘਰੋਂ ਗੁੰਮ ਹੋਏ ਜ਼ਿਗਰ ਦੇ ਟੋਟੇ ਨੂੰ ਲੱਭਣ ਲਈ ਤਰਲੇ ਪਾ ਰਹੀ ਸੀ, ਉਹ ਸਹਿਜ ਅੱਜ ਲੱਭ ਗਿਆ ਪਰ ਜਿਉਂਦਾ ਨਹੀਂ ਬਲਕਿ ਮਰਿਆ ਹੋਇਆ। ਖਬਰਾਂ ਮੁਤਾਬਕ ਜਿਸਨੂੰ ਉਸਦਾ ਸਕਾ ਤਾਇਆ ਫਰੂਟ ਦਿਵਾਉਣ ਬਹਾਨੇ ਘਰੋਂ ਲੈ ਗਿਆ ਸੀ ਤੇ ਨਹਿਰ ਸੁੱਟ ਕੇ ਉਸਨੂੰ ਮੌਤ ਦੇ ਘਾਟ ਉਤਾਰ ਦਿੱਤਾ। ਪੂਰੇ ਪਰਿਵਾਰ ਦਾ ਰੋ-ਰੋਕੇ ਬੁਰਾ ਹਾਲ ਐ। ਸਰਕਾਰ ਨੂੰ ਇਸ ਪਰਿਵਾਰ ਨੂੰ ਜਲਦੀ ਇਨਸਾਫ ਦੇਣਾ ਚਾਹੀਦੈ ਤਾਂ ਜੋ ਅਜਿਹੇ ਤਾਏ ਵਰਗੀ ਬੁਰੀ ਸੋਚ ਦੇ ਮਾਲਕ ਲੋਕਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਵੀ ਕੰਨ ਹੋ ਜਾਣ ਕਿ ਜ਼ੁਲਮ ਕਰਨ ਦੀ ਸਜ਼ਾ ਕਿੰਨ੍ਹੀ ਭਿਆਨਕ ਹੁੰਦੀ ਹੈ।