Skip to main content

anger synonym/multidimensional anger test //slow to anger synonym

 Due to a slight quarrel with his wife, he suddenly came out of the house in anger.  I don't know why he was walking away muttering.  There used to be a fight between our two brothers over every little thing, but today it was more than that.


 Went out without eating or drinking anything.  Magro stopped shouting but the angry brother-father did not look at him again.  He went to a friend's hotel near the bus stand for some important work and handed over the hotel to me.


 All the same was still going on in the heart and mind. After a while, an old couple, about sixty years old, entered.


 After listening to my words, both of them came to me knowingly. I don't know how they read the restlessness on my face. Then mother said that my son is very restless.

multidimensional anger test

5

slow to anger synonym



 Then he changed the subject and said... "No, mother, nothing happened, I was trying to change the subject, but they were asking me all this for the second time, then suddenly I got tired and gave up..." Home from work  I came and asked my wife for a glass of water, but she refused.

A young child was complaining about his wife in front of him. If he spoke something, then immediately..." Mother said.." No, son, husband, wife, two tires of the car of life, without each other, this life ahead. Not more


 If you ever look at your wife carefully, you will feel that she works more than you do, you even get leave from work, but she never took leave.


 She never eats bread without you. She always waits for you to come. She gives you hot bread in the middle of the night. A wife is also a human being. She also feels tired. She also wants rest.


 Every single thing he said was having a deep impact on my heart and mind, I had never considered this before.


 But this was also true. I never paid much attention to my wife. I often thought that she was just doing the housework while I had to do all the work around the world.


 But the words of that old couple made me think and feel... I felt wrong, got very angry with myself... then thanked them and went back.


 When she saw me entering the house, she immediately came to me and started asking for mafia, as if she had made a big mistake. Then he took Rodi in his arms and apologized to her while keeping her silent


 Then she heated the bread and ate it sitting with me. At that time I felt that the wife who never wants rest, she just wants a restful night's bread and sleep with her companion, which removes her tiredness throughout the day.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ਪੰਜਾਬ ਦੇ ਕੁਲ ਕਿੰਨੇ ਪਿੰਡ ਹਨ, total villages in punjab

 🙏ਪੰਜਾਬ ਦੇ ਜ਼ਿਲ੍ਹੇਆ ਵਿੱਚ ਕੁੱਲ ਕਿੰਨੇ ਪਿੰਡ ਹਨ ਤੇ ਕਿਹੜੇ ਕਿਹੜੇ ਜ਼ਿਲ੍ਹਿਆਂ ਚ ਕਿੰਨੇ ਕਿੰਨੇ ਪਿੰਡ ਹਨ ਹੁਸ਼ਿਆਰਪੁਰ=1420 ਗੁਰਦਾਸਪੁਰ=1206 ਜਲੰਧਰ====964 ਲੁਧਿਆਣਾ==916 ਪਟਿਆਲਾ==915 ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਸਰ==776 ਕਪੂਰਥਲਾ==703 ਫਿਰੋਜ਼ਪੁਰ=682 ਰੂਪਨਗਰ==615 ਸੰਗਰੂਰ===572 ਤਰਨਤਾਰਨ=513 ਸ਼ਹੀਦ ਭਗਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਨਗਰ=472 ਫਤਿਹਗੜ੍ਹ ਸਾਹਿਬ=446 ਫਾਜ਼ਿਲਕਾ==438 ਸਾਹਿਬਜਾਦਾ ਅਜੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਨਗਰ=427 ਪਠਾਨਕੋਟ=410 ਮੋਗਾ=352 ਬਠਿੰਡਾ=294 ਮੁਕਤਸਰ ਸਾਹਿਬ=234 ਮਾਨਸਾ=240 ਬਰਨਾਲਾ=128 ਫਰੀਦਕੋਟ=171 ਪੰਜਾਬ ਦੇ ਟੋਟਲ ਗਿਣਤੀ ਪਿੰਡਾ ਦੀ ਗਿਣਤੀ=12894 ਪੰਜਾਬ ਦੀ ਲੱਗਭਗ ਸਾਰੀ ਜਨਸੰਖਿਆ ਮੁਤਾਬਿਕ 2020 ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਸਰ=   2839000 ਤਰਨ ਤਾਰਨ 1276000 ਗੁਰਦਾਸਪੁਰ =2602000 ਪਠਾਨਕੋਟ=626000 ਕਪੂਰਥਲਾ==-929000 ਜਲੰਧਰ====2500000 ਹੁਸ਼ਿਆਰਪੁਰ-1808000 ਸਹੀਦ ਭਗਤਸਿੰਘ ਨਗਰ   698000 ਫਤਿਹਗੜ੍ਹ ਸਾਹਿਬ 684000 ਲੁਧਿਆਣਾ 3988000 ਮੋਗਾ 1135000 ਫਿਰੋਜ਼ਪੁਰ 2313000 ਮੁਕਤਸਰ ਸਾਹਿਬ 1028000 ਫਰੀਦਕੋਟ 703000 ਬਠਿੰਡਾ 1582000 ਮਾਨਸਾ 877000 ਪਟਿਆਲਾ 2126000 ਰੂਪ ਨਗਰ 780000 ਸੰਗਰੂਰ 1886000 ਬਰਨਾਲਾ 678000 ਸਾਹਿਬਜਾਦਾ ਅਜੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਨਗਰ 1135000 2020 ਦੇ ਮੁਤਾਬਿਕ ਟੋਟਲ ਅਬਾਦੀ ਲੱਗਭਗ 32193000 ਤਿੰਨ ਕਰੋੜ ਇੱਕੀ ਲੱਖ ਤਰਾਨਵੇ ਹਜ਼ਾਰ ਲੱਗਭਗ ਵੇਖੋ ਕਿੰਨੀ ਅਬਾਦੀ ਹੈ ਪਰ ਪੰਜਾਬ ਵਿੱਚ ਕੋਈ ਵੀ ਚੰਗਾ ਹਸਪਤਾਲ ਨਹੀ

ਸੁੱਖ ਵੇਲੇ ਸ਼ੁਕਰਾਨਾ, ਦੁੱਖ ਵੇਲੇ ਅਰਦਾਸ, ਹਰ ਵੇਲੇ ਸਿਮਰਨ

ਸੁੱਖ ਵੇਲੇ ਸ਼ੁਕਰਾਨਾ ÷ਜੇ  ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਨੇ ਤਹਾਨੂੰ ਸੁੱਖ  ਦਿੱਤਾ ਹੈ, ਤੇ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਦਾ ਸ਼ੁਕਰਾਨਾ ਜਰੂਰ  ਕਰਿਆ  ਕਰੋ । ਦੁੱਖ ਵੇਲੇ ਅਰਦਾਸ ÷ ਜੇ   ਤੁਸੀਂ  ਕਿਸੇ  ਕਾਰਨ  ਦੁਖੀ ਹੋ ਤਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਅੱਗੇ ਸੱਚੇ  ਮਨ ਨਾਲ ਅਰਦਾਸ ਕਰੋ  ਤੇ ਸਭ ਕੁਝ ਠੀਕ ਹੋ ਜਾਵੇਗਾ  ਇਹ ਮੇਰਾ  ਵਿਸਵਾਸ ਹੈ । ਹਰ ਵੇਲੇ ਸਿਮਰਨ ÷  ਹਰ ਵੇਲੇ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਦਾ  ਸਿਮਰਨ ਕਰਨਾ ਚਾਹੀਦਾ ਹੈ  ਸਤਿਨਾਮੁ  ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ।

ਮਾਂ ਪਿਛਲੇ 3 ਦਿਨਾਂ ਤੋਂ ਹੱਥਾਂ ‘ਚ ਪੁੱਤ ਦੀ ਫੋਟੋ ਫੜ੍ਹਕੇ ਮਾਈਕ ‘ਤੇ ਉੱਚੀ-ਉੱਚੀ ਬੋਲਕੇ ਲੋਕਾਂ ਅੱਗੇ ਘਰੋਂ ਗੁੰਮ ਹੋਏ

 ਜਿਸ ਸਹਿਜ ਨੂੰ ਲੱਭਣ ਲਈ ਉਸਦੀ ਮਾਂ ਪਿਛਲੇ 3 ਦਿਨਾਂ ਤੋਂ ਹੱਥਾਂ ‘ਚ ਪੁੱਤ ਦੀ ਫੋਟੋ ਫੜ੍ਹਕੇ ਮਾਈਕ ‘ਤੇ ਉੱਚੀ-ਉੱਚੀ ਬੋਲਕੇ ਲੋਕਾਂ ਅੱਗੇ ਘਰੋਂ ਗੁੰਮ ਹੋਏ ਜ਼ਿਗਰ ਦੇ ਟੋਟੇ ਨੂੰ ਲੱਭਣ ਲਈ ਤਰਲੇ ਪਾ ਰਹੀ ਸੀ, ਉਹ ਸਹਿਜ ਅੱਜ ਲੱਭ ਗਿਆ ਪਰ ਜਿਉਂਦਾ ਨਹੀਂ ਬਲਕਿ ਮਰਿਆ ਹੋਇਆ। ਖਬਰਾਂ ਮੁਤਾਬਕ ਜਿਸਨੂੰ ਉਸਦਾ ਸਕਾ ਤਾਇਆ ਫਰੂਟ ਦਿਵਾਉਣ ਬਹਾਨੇ ਘਰੋਂ ਲੈ ਗਿਆ ਸੀ ਤੇ ਨਹਿਰ ਸੁੱਟ ਕੇ ਉਸਨੂੰ ਮੌਤ ਦੇ ਘਾਟ ਉਤਾਰ ਦਿੱਤਾ। ਪੂਰੇ ਪਰਿਵਾਰ ਦਾ ਰੋ-ਰੋਕੇ ਬੁਰਾ ਹਾਲ ਐ। ਸਰਕਾਰ ਨੂੰ ਇਸ ਪਰਿਵਾਰ ਨੂੰ ਜਲਦੀ ਇਨਸਾਫ ਦੇਣਾ ਚਾਹੀਦੈ ਤਾਂ ਜੋ ਅਜਿਹੇ ਤਾਏ ਵਰਗੀ ਬੁਰੀ ਸੋਚ ਦੇ ਮਾਲਕ ਲੋਕਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਵੀ ਕੰਨ ਹੋ ਜਾਣ ਕਿ ਜ਼ੁਲਮ ਕਰਨ ਦੀ ਸਜ਼ਾ ਕਿੰਨ੍ਹੀ ਭਿਆਨਕ ਹੁੰਦੀ ਹੈ।