Skip to main content

life alive

 mini story

 alive

Life alive

  Poonam was not coming for a walk for the last four-five days. And his phone was constantly switching off. Worried, her friend went to her house in the evening.

life alive

last seen alive


life alive

        The outer door was open. Going inside, he saw Poonam lying in the dark room crying. Preeti immediately panicked and said, "What is the matter?"

  is Why are you crying?"

     In her own world, Gwachi Poonam was shocked to see Preeti in front of her.

   "Preeti, why are you here all of a sudden?" Poonam quickly got up and switched on the light. "Leave me alone, tell me why you are not coming to the park for so many days and why you have switched off your phone?"

      "It's just that ... mother was busy with some ... things at home." "She just wants to stay, Poonam, don't lie in front of me and tell me the truth. Why was she crying? Speak quickly." Preeti ordered him lovingly.

     "Preeti, you are like my sisters, what can I tell you, for the last few days, I am very troubled. My mother-in-law and my aunts are always opposing me. They say bad things to me. And my husband is also theirs. supports."

      "Otherwise, the women of other villages also keep pulling out some or the other fish-nails in me. Seeing all this, my heart becomes very sad and my mind becomes sad." Poonam started sobbing while saying this.

       Preeti, who was sitting next to her, immediately took her in her arms and said, "Just after so many things, you became sad about life." "Good! That's all. If it happens to you, then you will know." And Poonam was furious. Preeti turned her face towards her and said, "Listen to me, when my mother-in-law was ill and I also served her to my heart's content. But as soon as I got well, after a few days she started doing me bad things like before." "And now should I sit and cry like you? Listen to me, every human being has a different nature and we cannot change anyone's nature. Nor can every human being be conquered."

"In every person's life there are many people who like him very much. Think of him as good. But at the same time there are some people who do not like him at all.

 doing And there is always evil in a disliked person."

     "No, sister! People didn't even leave the gurus. Those gurus who spent their entire lives in public welfare. People saw evil in them too. And what about us?"

   "Rather than thinking about all these, why don't you think about those who love you. Like you, care about you. Like me." Preeti said laughing.

     "Leave the cares of the world and learn to be happy in yourself. No one has been able to conquer this world till date." Poonam, listening to his words very carefully, quickly wiped her tears and said, "Stand up. I just got ready and went to the park on my own."

 And we will also come with a round of jokes." As soon as he said this, Preeti and Poonam laughed out loud.


life alive

last seen alive


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ਪੰਜਾਬ ਦੇ ਕੁਲ ਕਿੰਨੇ ਪਿੰਡ ਹਨ, total villages in punjab

 🙏ਪੰਜਾਬ ਦੇ ਜ਼ਿਲ੍ਹੇਆ ਵਿੱਚ ਕੁੱਲ ਕਿੰਨੇ ਪਿੰਡ ਹਨ ਤੇ ਕਿਹੜੇ ਕਿਹੜੇ ਜ਼ਿਲ੍ਹਿਆਂ ਚ ਕਿੰਨੇ ਕਿੰਨੇ ਪਿੰਡ ਹਨ ਹੁਸ਼ਿਆਰਪੁਰ=1420 ਗੁਰਦਾਸਪੁਰ=1206 ਜਲੰਧਰ====964 ਲੁਧਿਆਣਾ==916 ਪਟਿਆਲਾ==915 ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਸਰ==776 ਕਪੂਰਥਲਾ==703 ਫਿਰੋਜ਼ਪੁਰ=682 ਰੂਪਨਗਰ==615 ਸੰਗਰੂਰ===572 ਤਰਨਤਾਰਨ=513 ਸ਼ਹੀਦ ਭਗਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਨਗਰ=472 ਫਤਿਹਗੜ੍ਹ ਸਾਹਿਬ=446 ਫਾਜ਼ਿਲਕਾ==438 ਸਾਹਿਬਜਾਦਾ ਅਜੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਨਗਰ=427 ਪਠਾਨਕੋਟ=410 ਮੋਗਾ=352 ਬਠਿੰਡਾ=294 ਮੁਕਤਸਰ ਸਾਹਿਬ=234 ਮਾਨਸਾ=240 ਬਰਨਾਲਾ=128 ਫਰੀਦਕੋਟ=171 ਪੰਜਾਬ ਦੇ ਟੋਟਲ ਗਿਣਤੀ ਪਿੰਡਾ ਦੀ ਗਿਣਤੀ=12894 ਪੰਜਾਬ ਦੀ ਲੱਗਭਗ ਸਾਰੀ ਜਨਸੰਖਿਆ ਮੁਤਾਬਿਕ 2020 ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਸਰ=   2839000 ਤਰਨ ਤਾਰਨ 1276000 ਗੁਰਦਾਸਪੁਰ =2602000 ਪਠਾਨਕੋਟ=626000 ਕਪੂਰਥਲਾ==-929000 ਜਲੰਧਰ====2500000 ਹੁਸ਼ਿਆਰਪੁਰ-1808000 ਸਹੀਦ ਭਗਤਸਿੰਘ ਨਗਰ   698000 ਫਤਿਹਗੜ੍ਹ ਸਾਹਿਬ 684000 ਲੁਧਿਆਣਾ 3988000 ਮੋਗਾ 1135000 ਫਿਰੋਜ਼ਪੁਰ 2313000 ਮੁਕਤਸਰ ਸਾਹਿਬ 1028000 ਫਰੀਦਕੋਟ 703000 ਬਠਿੰਡਾ 1582000 ਮਾਨਸਾ 877000 ਪਟਿਆਲਾ 2126000 ਰੂਪ ਨਗਰ 780000 ਸੰਗਰੂਰ 1886000 ਬਰਨਾਲਾ 678000 ਸਾਹਿਬਜਾਦਾ ਅਜੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਨਗਰ 1135000 2020 ਦੇ ਮੁਤਾਬਿਕ ਟੋਟਲ ਅਬਾਦੀ ਲੱਗਭਗ 32193000 ਤਿੰਨ ਕਰੋੜ ਇੱਕੀ ਲੱਖ ਤਰਾਨਵੇ ਹਜ਼ਾਰ ਲੱਗਭਗ ਵੇਖੋ ਕਿੰਨੀ ਅਬਾਦੀ ਹੈ ਪਰ ਪੰਜਾਬ ਵਿੱਚ ਕੋਈ ਵੀ ਚੰਗਾ ਹਸਪਤਾਲ ਨਹੀ

ਸੁੱਖ ਵੇਲੇ ਸ਼ੁਕਰਾਨਾ, ਦੁੱਖ ਵੇਲੇ ਅਰਦਾਸ, ਹਰ ਵੇਲੇ ਸਿਮਰਨ

ਸੁੱਖ ਵੇਲੇ ਸ਼ੁਕਰਾਨਾ ÷ਜੇ  ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਨੇ ਤਹਾਨੂੰ ਸੁੱਖ  ਦਿੱਤਾ ਹੈ, ਤੇ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਦਾ ਸ਼ੁਕਰਾਨਾ ਜਰੂਰ  ਕਰਿਆ  ਕਰੋ । ਦੁੱਖ ਵੇਲੇ ਅਰਦਾਸ ÷ ਜੇ   ਤੁਸੀਂ  ਕਿਸੇ  ਕਾਰਨ  ਦੁਖੀ ਹੋ ਤਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਅੱਗੇ ਸੱਚੇ  ਮਨ ਨਾਲ ਅਰਦਾਸ ਕਰੋ  ਤੇ ਸਭ ਕੁਝ ਠੀਕ ਹੋ ਜਾਵੇਗਾ  ਇਹ ਮੇਰਾ  ਵਿਸਵਾਸ ਹੈ । ਹਰ ਵੇਲੇ ਸਿਮਰਨ ÷  ਹਰ ਵੇਲੇ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਦਾ  ਸਿਮਰਨ ਕਰਨਾ ਚਾਹੀਦਾ ਹੈ  ਸਤਿਨਾਮੁ  ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ।

ਮਾਂ ਪਿਛਲੇ 3 ਦਿਨਾਂ ਤੋਂ ਹੱਥਾਂ ‘ਚ ਪੁੱਤ ਦੀ ਫੋਟੋ ਫੜ੍ਹਕੇ ਮਾਈਕ ‘ਤੇ ਉੱਚੀ-ਉੱਚੀ ਬੋਲਕੇ ਲੋਕਾਂ ਅੱਗੇ ਘਰੋਂ ਗੁੰਮ ਹੋਏ

 ਜਿਸ ਸਹਿਜ ਨੂੰ ਲੱਭਣ ਲਈ ਉਸਦੀ ਮਾਂ ਪਿਛਲੇ 3 ਦਿਨਾਂ ਤੋਂ ਹੱਥਾਂ ‘ਚ ਪੁੱਤ ਦੀ ਫੋਟੋ ਫੜ੍ਹਕੇ ਮਾਈਕ ‘ਤੇ ਉੱਚੀ-ਉੱਚੀ ਬੋਲਕੇ ਲੋਕਾਂ ਅੱਗੇ ਘਰੋਂ ਗੁੰਮ ਹੋਏ ਜ਼ਿਗਰ ਦੇ ਟੋਟੇ ਨੂੰ ਲੱਭਣ ਲਈ ਤਰਲੇ ਪਾ ਰਹੀ ਸੀ, ਉਹ ਸਹਿਜ ਅੱਜ ਲੱਭ ਗਿਆ ਪਰ ਜਿਉਂਦਾ ਨਹੀਂ ਬਲਕਿ ਮਰਿਆ ਹੋਇਆ। ਖਬਰਾਂ ਮੁਤਾਬਕ ਜਿਸਨੂੰ ਉਸਦਾ ਸਕਾ ਤਾਇਆ ਫਰੂਟ ਦਿਵਾਉਣ ਬਹਾਨੇ ਘਰੋਂ ਲੈ ਗਿਆ ਸੀ ਤੇ ਨਹਿਰ ਸੁੱਟ ਕੇ ਉਸਨੂੰ ਮੌਤ ਦੇ ਘਾਟ ਉਤਾਰ ਦਿੱਤਾ। ਪੂਰੇ ਪਰਿਵਾਰ ਦਾ ਰੋ-ਰੋਕੇ ਬੁਰਾ ਹਾਲ ਐ। ਸਰਕਾਰ ਨੂੰ ਇਸ ਪਰਿਵਾਰ ਨੂੰ ਜਲਦੀ ਇਨਸਾਫ ਦੇਣਾ ਚਾਹੀਦੈ ਤਾਂ ਜੋ ਅਜਿਹੇ ਤਾਏ ਵਰਗੀ ਬੁਰੀ ਸੋਚ ਦੇ ਮਾਲਕ ਲੋਕਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਵੀ ਕੰਨ ਹੋ ਜਾਣ ਕਿ ਜ਼ੁਲਮ ਕਰਨ ਦੀ ਸਜ਼ਾ ਕਿੰਨ੍ਹੀ ਭਿਆਨਕ ਹੁੰਦੀ ਹੈ।